CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PREPAREDNESS
From Darryl Martin, Chief Operating Officer, Sentinel Offender Services
To our valued customers:
In response to the growing concerns related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Sentinel is monitoring the status from the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Our team has prepared for contingencies to minimize the risk and disruption to our operations as well as to our valued customers and participants. Our highest priority is the health and safety of every member of the Sentinel community, including employees, customers and vendors, while maintaining the resiliency of our business.
Our Commitment | We reaffirm our commitment to provide the best in class monitoring services and case management solutions for customers and the communities they serve. We are working diligently to avoid disruptions to service and to address issues as they arise.
Precautionary Measures | Sentinel is closely monitoring the latest reports from the CDC and the WHO. Precautionary measures are in place for the health and safety of our customers and team members.
- Our staff, including Monitoring Center and Case Management teams, are prepared to work remotely with secure access to critical networks and platforms.
- Multiple layers of security and redundant data centers are in place to ensure high availability of services and user protection.
- Best in class voice verification technology (Shadowtrack) is available to customers to monitor participants confined to their homes. This technology does not require a device to be installed onsite. Please engage your Account Manager to learn more.
- A dedicated team is managing our response and will continue to provide updates.
- Business-related risks posed by this evolving public health crisis are being monitored.
Thank you for your continued business. We hope that you remain safe during this time and ask that you continue to communicate with us as your program needs change.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Account Manager or National Monitoring Center at 1-800-589-6003, Option 2. You are welcome to contact me directly at the email or telephone number(s) below.
DARRYL MARTIN | CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
SENTINEL OFFENDER SERVICES
P| 800 589 6003 X1001 C| 949 365 6279 F| 949 453 1544