Pertinent resources and updates for Corrections
Select the agency to learn more
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Guidance – Management of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Correctional Facilities
- What Law Enforcement Personnel Need to Know about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Bureau of Prisons
Corrections Agency Responses to COVID-19 pandemic around the US (Prison Plicy Initiative)
- Releasing people from jails and prisons
- Reducing jail admissions
- Reducing incarceration and unnecessary face-to-face contact for people on parole and probation
National Commission on Correctional Health Care
- Research study – COVID-19 in Corrections NCCHC & Harvard University gather information on how COVID-19 pandemic is affecting correctional facilities.
* Sentinel Offender Services, LLC does not recommend or necessarily agree with the products, services, information or opinions offered by the organizations listed on this page, unless expressly so stated. Anything that is not listed on our website is considered separate from and independent of Sentinel. Each organization and all associated information should be reviewed, evaluated and judged based on their own merits.