Deep-Lung Alcohol Monitoring in Real Time
BA/RT –BREATH ALCOHOL / REAL-TIME – represents the next generation in hand-held, portable breath alcohol content (BrAC) monitoring devices. This innovative alcohol testing device lets law enforcement and community corrections agencies execute regularly scheduled and on-demand remote alcohol testing.
BA/RT is equipped with a state-of-the-art, deep-lung fuel cell sensor that provides accurate numeric BrAC results. The pass/fail alcohol level is based on agency-defined threshold. Key features:
- Date, time and precise location stamp at the time of each test
- High-resolution digital camera with front-panel lighting that takes a color picture of the person taking the alcohol test
- Large LTE cellular footprint for communication
- LCD display for text communications to the participant
- Participant acknowledgement of messages through text communications
- Onboard memory that can store 1,500 tests; automically transmits recorded results when connection is restored
- Rechargeable, 1800 MAH battery providing 30+ hours of continuous power
- Low-battery notification by audible alerts and LCD display messages
Schedule a personalized, one-to-one demonstration or simply learn more about deep lung alcohol testing with BA/RT.